Monday, October 7, 2013

BAD HAIR DAY . .

https://www.facebook.com/georgia.steen.547 


so, I don't know if Lamar Stephen Ruxlow failed or dropped out of beauty school altogether mind you . . BUT I do remember one Saturday when he was done with class admitted to burning THIS poor woman's scalp, where his instructor had to take over and was frantic believing she would lose her hair . . I'm pretty sure he said it was "Georgia", . . it had been a very long day and this was what he confessed on his drive home . . but he'll deny and have reasons for EVERYthing (e.g. such as prison??) on here anyway, and his friends will probably vouch for him  . . but hey, that is why I have names, telephone numbers, links/ websites, emails, mail, pictures AND MANY MORE posts to come, where YOU can verify ALL I've posted . . so to clients at Kuttin Up "BUYER BEWARE!!" . .  less you want THIS experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment