Thursday, October 24, 2013

HARASSED AND STALKED TOO . .


  • so, I've been harassed AND stalked by "LAURA SMITH" via Facebook . . she's been emailing/ hacking since :
  • HERE are some of her emails to ME


  • Conversation started July 30, 2012
  • Laura Smith
    Laura Smith


    he does not love you he never has hes been using you he stil is

    hes lied to you he i s lying to you and will continue to

    so you know hes in love with someone else right now

    so you know what your past present and future is like with him if you not talk to the other women then read ths
    so you know
    Lamar Ruxlow I really care about you very much and am sorry that things ever went sour wi th US. Please talk to me when your not busy. I want to explain my arrest and tell you what's been going on in my life and want to know how your life has been going. I don't even know where to start but I want my friend back and will tell you everything about me because you are one of the few people I trust. I don't know I just want to talk to you
3 hours agoLamar Ruxlow Please talk to me. I'm just sad and want to here from you
my relationship has been bad at times. I've flirted with
other girls but never cheated on her. I've hangout with other girls but never kissed or slept with them. We have broke up and got back together many times. I would like to Skype with you and talk. I want you to know everything that has been going on with me and my life her lately.
that when yur back is turn he will be happy to stick a knife in it to run to the next woman
  • November 4, 2012
  • Laura Smith
    Laura Smith


    our yahoo ims messages feel free to email me direct

    i do not care if you did it with sex

    Hide Details PARTICIPANTS: lamar ruxlow road2arevolution@ymail.com Message flagged Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:27 PM IM Oct 13 5:27 PM

    Oct 13 5:17 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:after tell me how things went in new york with other girl and why not worked out Oct 13 5:17 PM lamar ruxlow:Ok talk to you in a few Oct 13 5:17 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:oki Oct 13 5:21 PM lamar ruxlow:Ok I have a few thought they where here but it will be a few minutes Oct 13 5:21 PM
  • road2arevolution@ymail.com:you hearing things young man? Oct 13 5:22 PM lamar ruxlow:So I am going to be completely honest with you and hope its the best. I want to start a new a don't want to hind anything from you again Oct 13 5:22 PM lamar ruxlow:No she had called and thought they were outside Oct 13 5:22 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:hind? you got something hiding in hind legs? Oct 13 5:22 PM lamar ruxlow:Anyways yes I did go to ny Oct 13 5:23 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:a prosethic penis since girl in new york cut it off and you was not online for was recuperating? Oct 13 5:23 PM lamar ruxlow:Your a little imitating Oct 13 5:23 PM lamar ruxlow:Lol
  • Oct 13 5:23 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:was i right Oct 13 5:23 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:=P Oct 13 5:23 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:how your prosthetic penis now? Oct 13 5:24 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:hope the balls not hard like golf balls Oct 13 5:24 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:and flexinble like those stress balls that you squeeze wherns stressed Oct 13 5:24 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:=P Oct 13 5:24 PM lamar ruxlow:Well like I said I thought she could help me in career moves.lol your making me laugh Oct 13 5:25 PM lamar ruxlow:I was good friends with her and after I thought I blew all chances with you I went there Oct 13 5:26 PM lamar ruxlow:Instantly realizing that we were not compatible and I did it for the wrong reasons Oct 13 5:26 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:you thought can help with career move by flirting and sleeping with her
  • Oct 13 5:26 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:i see now Oct 13 5:26 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:well if you wanted a career move i could have done that Oct 13 5:26 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:=P Oct 13 5:26 PM lamar ruxlow:Well you could put it like that. Oct 13 5:27 PM lamar ruxlow:Lol I wish you would Oct 13 5:27 PM lamar ruxlow:Wink wink Oct 13 5:27 PM lamar ruxlow:I didn't have any intention of a relationship like that in a sexual way Oct 13 5:27 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:i do not care if you did it with sex
    kudos to her then lol
    Hide Details PARTICIPANTS: lamar ruxlow road2arevolution@ymail.com
  • Message flagged Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:33 PM IM Oct 13 5:33 PM
    Oct 13 5:27 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:as long being honest to me now Oct 13 5:28 PM lamar ruxlow:But when I got there I did sleep with her Oct 13 5:28 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:and come on how can go new york for long time and not have sex with an atrractive female friend Oct 13 5:28 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:you cannot tell me nothing sexual happened Oct 13 5:28 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:who you think you talking to mister Oct 13 5:28 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:i am not that stupid Oct 13 5:28 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:pokes you in beer gut Oct 13 5:28 PM lamar ruxlow:: Oct 13 5:29 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:each time a young man
  • lies...he develops 5 pounds of fat in marriage Oct 13 5:29 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:lol Oct 13 5:29 PM lamar ruxlow:Lol Oct 13 5:29 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:yes so you want to tell me again Oct 13 5:29 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:if any sexual thing happened Oct 13 5:29 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:=) Oct 13 5:29 PM lamar ruxlow:O no I better stop if I want to look sexy for you Oct 13 5:29 PM lamar ruxlow:Huh Oct 13 5:30 PM lamar ruxlow:Yes I did have sex Oct 13 5:30 PM lamar ruxlow:That's what I said but was not my intention when I went Oct 13 5:30 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:see can't fool a female
  • lawyer Oct 13 5:31 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:so now you both decided stay friends with benefits? Oct 13 5:31 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:if you do i an fine with it as long being true for after all you said wants be hones to me now Oct 13 5:31 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:=) can't go back on words Oct 13 5:32 PM lamar ruxlow:Anyways I thought she could introduce me to some people or get me a internship and let them pay for me to finish school but Oct 13 5:32 PM lamar ruxlow:The case was a little diffrent when I got there Oct 13 5:32 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:oh i see Oct 13 5:33 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:so what happeend when got there Oct 13 5:33 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:she realize you was not good in bed and moved on black man? Oct 13 5:33 PM
  • road2arevolution@ymail.com:lol Oct 13 5:33 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:as i said they say once go black...never go back Oct 13 5:33 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:kudos to her then lol
    oki speak soon
    Hide Details PARTICIPANTS: lamar ruxlow road2arevolution@ymail.com Message flagged Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:36 PM IM Oct 13 5:36 PM
    Oct 13 5:34 PM lamar ruxlow:Hey they just pulled up. Oct 13 5:35 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:oki i hold Oct 13 5:35 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:i hope you got him a gift Oct 13 5:35 PM lamar ruxlow:I promise I'll explain everything to you Oct 13 5:35 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:oki i will hold
  • Oct 13 5:35 PM lamar ruxlow:Give me 30 min Oct 13 5:35 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:mwuah Oct 13 5:35 PM lamar ruxlow:Kiss kiSs Oct 13 5:35 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:kiss kiss Oct 13 5:36 PM lamar ruxlow:I actually just got back from ny and first time I've seen my fam in a month Oct 13 5:36 PM lamar ruxlow:You make me soooo happy Oct 13 5:36 PM lamar ruxlow:See you in 30 Oct 13 5:36 PM road2arevolution@ymail.com:oki speak soon
    ask him
    he was suppose to move here and marry me
    • December 11, 2012
    • Laura Smith
      Laura Smith


      Lamar Ruxlow I would like to have a civilized conversation with you if you would let me. I did and still do care about you but how am I supposed to respond to all this. I was confused and still confused in life but all im trying to do is to finsh school to make something of myself.
  • December 12, 2012
  • Laura Smith
    Laura Smith


    1 forwarded message

    11:17pm Lamar Ruxlow Go ahead...ive tried and tried and tried to make up with you. We never met and were friends and flirted through skype so yes I was nervous about changing my life to be with you but wanted to meet you and see how we hit it off but yes I did some crappy things to you and im so sorry. I never would have ran off to ny but you chewed me out one night along time ago when I was on skype but also had friends over to so it was hard to talk and that made me nervous about running off to be with you and leave everything. I did lie that time and i admit it. Anyways im so sorry and yes I still care about you. How can I make it were we can be friends again and work through this?
  • Laura Smith


    Laura Smith i let your gf know that now you want me but too late

    9:43am Lamar Ruxlow Whatev im trying to makeup and be friends. We were best friends and could have had more. Remember we never met so you cant just jump into anything like that. So r u still living in Venezuela? I miss the conversations we used to have and I miss my friend but this is not cool. So what do u wanna do?

    9:44am Lamar Ruxlow Think about it kaile.... Have a good day R u back in the states? Talk to me regular and ill be real with you

    9:46am Laura Smith i dont have to you can go fuck yourself i will say hi to your gf
9:47am Lamar Ruxlow Well I understand. Have a good day and hit me up if you change your mind Your a good person and didnt deserve what I put you through. Im so sorry
9:49am Laura Smith that is why im warning your gf Seen 9:49 AM

The authorities feel that it's a possibility of scenarios: it's Lamar's Girlfriend, Lamar AND his Girlfriend, and/ or simply Lamar Stephen Ruxlow . . as HE is the ONLY link connecting EVERYthing !!


**HARASSMENT BY COUSIN GONZO**

W-O-W!! THIS will show YOU A-L-L just how much Cousin Gonzo (Robin Rye) REALLY trusts it's Cousin/Brother - Husband - by harassing me with phone calls AND emails (instead of addressing her own Cousin/ Brother Husband - it's their fake marriage) . .

4/30/2014, 2:32 PM Jemison, AL (205) 955-4328

04/30/2014, 12:32 PM Jemison, AL (205) 955-4328

called 4 TIMES in one week - 2 of them 2 hours apart (yep, with vms - which I've submitted to authorities)

and your emails I've turned over to your employer


*Hey, she posted/ openly admitted that she's PSYCHO . . AND IF ANYthing happens to ME, YOU A-L-L KNOW that ROBIN RYE/ GONZO AND LAMAR had a hand 

hmm?? . . Is "Laura Smith" Robin Rye / Gonzo??






No comments:

Post a Comment