Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lamar Stephen Ruxlow's Resume - ?

so, if you've read my last few posts in regards to his work experience and since Lamar's girlfriend posted Lamar's resume on her Facebook - which it seems that Lamar didn't even put together himself - AND if you're going through it 

1.) they're different - as oppose to adding on experience

a.) since I was with him up until April of 2013 - I can't say that he ever mentioned his internship - but he lied, stole and used me - *MORE posts 

b.) Lamar told me then how he felt about his Brother-In-Law's Brother, Chris - so his "internship" is a shocker



2.) Don't know Lamar's REAL story - except for what he's told me, how he's treated me, knowing his criminal record - it makes for an overall questionable character

3.) Lamar hardly has any experience at all - internship or not


so, my question is - would YOU spend your hard earned money on an inexperienced AND questionable hairdresser to mess up your hair (just so you can spend even more to repair) ?




No comments:

Post a Comment