Saturday, October 12, 2013

PROFILE: His Mother, Cindy . .

Keith - Rosser - Ruxlow - Tucker - ??

*THIS was what was shared with me by his Mother, Lamar AND others . . just to give you ALL a profile of the first woman in his life AND how he grew up . . what made him and how he IS and came to be TODAY



Not sure which name she goes by, I simply called her Cindy . .  but when I sued and had Lamar summoned, the officer had to look up his whereabouts, as he was living with his Mom . .  and that wasn't easy, as according to him, she's been married A LOT (as there were just as many different addresses)

So, the FIRST time I spoke with her, she had asked me to hook her up with one of my colleagues or just ANY rich man in NYC (and I didn't/ haven't met her in person at that time yet) . . REALLY?? REALLY!!

*I was also warned about her . . but THAT is another post  

Other things she told me and that I got was that she had abandonment issues with her Dad, especially, a sort of resentment that her Dad left her siblings everything

As for her relationship with Lamar, I often felt as though she is overcompensating (as in spoiling him) NOW  - for the things she's done to him in the past

So, THIS is what Lamar told me about her and I quote:

at one point she had been dating someone who physically abused her, and according to Lamar, he tried helping but sad to say, she chose this man over her own blood, her Son (on top of the sexual abuse) . . so, Lamar was actually living out of his car . . yeah, homeless (and I'm sure being homeless, he had to do what he had to and picked up some traits (as well as diseases??) along the way)

she gets botoxed - with coupons

*So, she wanted my help in finding a RICH man . . got it . .  let me advertise it HERE . . ANY RICH men interested ? . . She LOVES to party, will do ANYthing to be loved AND YOU KNOW she'll put YOU(men) above E-V-E-R-Y one . . I've enclosed her address in the tags as well as in some of the older posts so you can contact her direct

and/or

call her @ (205) 413-5670 and/ or email @ CindyKeith123@bellsouth.net

AND sorry, she is NOT EO . . she was supposedly sexually assaulted by an African American man . . and well, . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment