Tuesday, October 8, 2013

There Are NO Short Hair Cuts In His Portfolio . . ? . .

REALLY? SERIOUSLY, is Lamar Stephen Ruxlow licensed to cut hair? 

I ask THIS,  as I was browsing for myself and had a chance to copy some of his portfolio off his Facebook




It just looks like the SAME style over and over - is THIS ALL Lamar's capable of? 

Seriously, you can curl your own hair - AND for FREE 

Do YOUR research - and for what YOUR money / dollar is worth - especially where YOUR own hair would be at risk . . 

*Oh, something else to think about - if the women in Lamar's family (AND ALL of the women he has crushes on) ALL have long hair - there's a reason (go through their recent pics) 

I could tell you HIS beliefs about women with short hair . . 

but I rather SHOW you all the women in his life

his Mom, Cindy
his (half?) Sister, Michelle and Niece, Hana
his Cousin . . Half Sister? . . Wife, Robin


his Girlfriend  (is THIS the one that gave Lamar an STD?)







SOME of Lamar's Crushes (whether they've done 'anything' is tbd - but keep reading, we'll figure it out together):

Erica Jo McDaniel

Ashley Seale Roberts 






*UPDATE*


so, I was able to find THIS online 


tagging hairbylamar

AND her caption :

"A haircut #hairbylamar #doublechin"

I guess his Cousin - Wife decided to let him experiment after all 



I KNEW it - Robin Rye IS A DUDE!! DAMN!! AND an OLD one at that!!











No comments:

Post a Comment