Sunday, October 13, 2013

Who's Yo' Daddy? . .

Is it Stephen Ruxlow at 866 Tyler Circle, APT. D in Hoover 

or

Dr. Bob Rosser https://www.facebook.com/drbobrosser?fref=ts . . ?


being that I don't have a picture of Stephen Ruxlow for comparison, and when asked, Lamar said,  and I quote, "he looks like Fred Flintstone" . .

AND according to Lamar,  from his Mom, she was never sure who the sperm donor was

So, Lamar told me THIS,  . . so EVERYthing I know of and about Dr. Bob Rosser - is from and through Lamar . . according to/from  Lamar, Dr. Bob Rosser (a Doctor) IS a child predator, that he sexually molested his oldest half Brother, Richard (that their Mom, feels that THAT is the reason he is gay) and their Sister, Michelle (but she was too young to ever remember . . but EVERYone KNEW . . AND did absolutely NOTHING) . . and whether or not any other family member, including Lamar that might or might not have been sexually molested, I do not know, but if he sexually molested at least 2 children, I would not doubt or be surprised if Lamar and his other half Brothers, Chris, and Allen weren't either . .
AND it would explain SO (SO) much


No comments:

Post a Comment